BASIS Charter Schools are open enrollment, tuition-free public charter schools serving grades K–12. We offer a STEM-infused liberal arts curriculum that fuels critical thinking, creativity, and subject mastery. Our curriculum provides foundations in language, literacy, civics, history, science, math, movement, engineering, performance arts, visual arts, and music.
The BASIS Charter School Curriculum engages, challenges, and inspires:
- Our curriculum is designed to spiral key concepts and skills. This structure of advancing and reinforcing content prepares students to excel from kindergarten through AP courses.
- Our innovative integration of courses and content teaches students to organize their thinking around conceptual synthesis.
- Our academic program emphasizes interdisciplinary connections, which boost critical thinking skills and provide students with a deeper understanding of the topic.
- Our vibrant arts program allows students to express themselves creatively through music, performance arts, and visual arts.
- Our students have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of extracurricular activities, honor societies, sports, and specials.